All nominated nurses MUST meet the following requirements
in order for your nomination to qualify for the Bravo! award:
- All field & office nurses, CNAs, & office staff are eligible.
- They must be actively employed.
- They must exemplify professional communication with parents, NPLH staff, nursing team, and MD’s.
- They must maintain a record of being on time for shifts and must not regularly cancel shifts.
- Follows all policies outlined in the current NPLH Employee Handbook.
- Reasons for nomination must fall within boundaries of nursing professionalism.
- A nominee will be disqualified if having received Corrective Action during the month of being nominated.
- NPLH must have the nurse’s current record of all NPLH education, annual skills competency checks, license, CPR, nursing liability insurance, and TB skin test.
Each nurse selected for a Bravo Award will also become
eligible to win a
Top 10 Nurses-of- the-Year award;
announced at the Annual No Place Like Home Christmas Party.